About Me

Wells, BC, Canada
Richard is a working photographer and writer in B.C. His camera focuses on natural history. archeology, travel, and documentary photography. His photography blog may be found at: http://richardtwright.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

London Eye - Leaving London for another 7 months

My bags are packed and ready to go. Heathrow here I come. I am likely over weight but by juggling a few heavy items into my carry-ons I will likely make it through. The only things extra I have are a 128G 1000x Lexar CF card and a new card reader, a Lexar USB 3 that will not work with the new Mac OS Mavericks.
My family goodbyes are said until summer and then likely another journey here to London in the fall. Time to rest my plantar fasciitis crippled feet.

Now it is home for a couple of weeks of meetings, intensive editing and uploading to agencies and then a month's journey south to Utah and Arizona to catch a few more warm sunrises and sunsets.

This will be my last London posting for awhile. Oh, except I do have to mention at some point our evening at the Scotch Single Malt Association courtesy of my son. Back to that later.

Now it is time for some travel blogs on what has become my favorite photographic site - Malta.
So stay tuned.

Sign up as a follower or Like my Facebook page if you are interested.


D800, 16-35mm f4 Nikkor at 16mm, f4, 1/8 sec, hand-held, minor post-processing Aperture 3.

1 comment: