About Me

Wells, BC, Canada
Richard is a working photographer and writer in B.C. His camera focuses on natural history. archeology, travel, and documentary photography. His photography blog may be found at: http://richardtwright.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 29, 2013

Website update for My Left Eye

For the followers of this blog I have just done a major upgrade of my website. I have added many images and edited most of the galleries. I will be continuing to do so over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for new images.
You can visit the site at: http://richardtwright.photoshelter.com/
You can view the galleries, order prints or license photos on the site or by email.

Some of my images are now represented by Tandem Motion & Stills so check them out.

I have been on the road a lot the last few months and busy with assignments so blogging has been difficult, but, one of these days I will catch up.

This night photo of Bisbee, Arizona at night is one of the new photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment